Why Chair The Love?
There are an estimated 100 million people worldwide who need mobility and cannot afford a wheelchair. Some rely on family members to carry them from room to room, others drag themselves through the dirt and many others aren’t even that fortunate.
Chair The Love was created to change that!
From its inception in 2015 and through its 501(c)3 designation in 2017, Chair The Love has been helping provide wheelchairs and other mobility related items and services to those in need in Central Florida and throughout the world.
Through the help of volunteers and supporters, Chair The Love has accomplish the following:
- Delivered Wheelchairs to be distributed locally through the Center for Independent Living
- Built ramps to create accessibility for local wheelchair recipients
- Delivered wheelchairs to many individuals through Orlando Health and Florida Hospital locations
- Provided Longwood Elementary with a wheelchair for their clinic
- Supported the National Veterans Wheelchair Games
- Delivered thousands of wheelchairs to needy recipients around the world